With

10:56 PM






14 Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord.




Psalm 27:14 AMP

13-14 I’m sure now I’ll see God’s goodness
in the exuberant earth.
Stay with God!
Take heart. Don’t quit.
I’ll say it again:
Stay with God.
Psalm 27: 13-14 MSG

  1. Stay with God. << Begin your day with Him.
  2. Take heart.
  3. Don't quit.
  4. Stay with God. << End the day with Him.
Don't live like an orphan.
Wait for God.
Do all things with God.

WITH
"I believed in God. I followed Him. I loved Him. But, I didn't see Him as an active presence in my life moment to moment where I was doing what I was doing together."



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images