Can of Worms

4:05 AM



Reviewing my devos at this point would be akin to opening a

giant can of worms.

I am not sure whether I should forget the events in my life that

were deeply embedded in them, because it's really difficult

moving forward with baggage. Although, I'm not sure whether my

previous moments with God should be considered baggage,

because the doctrine attached to them is the scaffolding that

upheld my faith. It is virtually impossible to live a Christian life if I

left them.

I want to curate them. I'm not sure whether I should.

A bunch of references come to mind:

1. We should not eat old manna.
When Israel was stuck in the desert for forty years, they were

given manna that should be consumed during the same day

except Sundays. Afterwards, the bread gets maggotty and is no

longer edible. Unless, you enjoy eating worms.

2. There was manna that was put into the Ark of the Covenant

that never spoils ever. I think it is still in the Holy of Holies.

3. The Ark of the Covenant contains the second version of the

original Ten Commandments tablets that was written by God

Himself.

4. Word of God should be diligently studied and passed on to

the next generation. It should never, ever be forgotten.

5. The Word of the Lord endures forever. Everything of the world

will fade away. In fact, it is more important that a person's own

life. It will come to pass regardless of whether someone

participates or not.

Curate :
Yes or No?

Reading the Bible is heavily colored. I wish everything was brand new again.


So much ouch. Wow.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images