Mind

10:36 AM


What we think is what we say.
What we say is what we do.
What we do becomes our attitude.
Our attitude becomes our mood.

Talk back to the devil.

Same old. Same old.

Talk back to the devil, instead of sitting on a rocking chair moaning about what I feel.

Cast down wrong thoughts.
Know your Word. Use your Word.

It's the basic thing we think we have that we don't pay any attention to and gets us into trouble.

Keep your mind in a condition that will create life.

Think about what you're thinking about.

As a man thinks, so is he.

Never say you don't have disciple or self-control.
God has given us a sound mind. Self-control. Discipline.

Start saying what God says. Get in agreement with Him.

God has not given us a spirit of fear.

Every time you're in a lousy mood, think about what you've been thinking of.

No more cookies. Even when it is low-fat and low-sugar.

Every time the enemy steals your confidence, he's trying to stop whatever God has put in my heart to say or do.

We're all getting attacks on our minds until Jesus comes back.
Every you get into a lousy mood, ask yourself, "What have I been thinking about?"


1 IF THEN you have been raised with Christ [to a new life, thus sharing His resurrection from the dead], aim at and seek the [rich, eternal treasures] that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. [Ps. 110:1.]
Colossians 3:1 AMP

Set your mind on things above:
Thinking about the life Jesus died for us to have.
The price He paid for our freedom.
The price He paid for us to enjoy our life.
To have peace no matter what is going on around us.

To have hope in every situation.

To like ourselves no matter what people are saying even when we don't compare to all other people we know.


2 And set your minds and keep them set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth.
Colossians 3:2 AMP

Set your mind and keep them set:
Get into agreement with God. Make up your mind.

You make that quality decision.
Anything that God said anybody can have,
I'm going to be the anybody that's going to have it.

Don't wallow in your mess.
Stop talking about the mess, and start talking about the answers that are in God's Word.

Nobody can make your decisions for you.
We can't do anything we want to,
but we can do anything God tells us to do.


I am going to get out of debt.
I am going to get my body in good shape.
I am going to get my house in order.
I am going to learn the Word of God.
I am going to discipline myself to pray and spend time with God.
I am going to have the life Jesus died for me to have.
It's going to take hard work and my flesh will suffer, but I will push past it.



TLDR:
Cast down lies.
Make up your mind.
Clean house.
No sugar.
Work.
Devos.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images